- We are required by Australian Law under the Privacy Act (1988) and the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to outline to you what personal information is collected from you and how we use it.
- If we provide links to other external websites, we do this as a matter of courtesy and our private policy does not extend to these external websites.
When we collect your Personal Information
We only collect your personal information when:
- You start to commit to making an order of our products and services on this website, either by intending to create an account or by checking out as a guest.
- You opt in to receive our Newsletter.
What we do and don't do with your Personal Information
Apart from the normal functions of our business listed below, we do not sell, rent or give your personal information to any 3rd party companies.
- We will use your personal details so we can price a delivery fee if required at checkout, contact you about the order you have placed, to obtain a deliver address for your order, and for internal record keeping.
- We do not store credit card details.
- Your credit card details for payment are provided securely to our payment gateways in real time and we do not retain your Credit Card details once we have processed a payment for an order.
- We may pass your personal information to a 3rd party company that provides delivery services so that you order can be delivered and they can contact you should there be any issues with the delivery of your order.
- If you have opted in to receive our Newsletter, we will pass your nominated email address, first name and last name to our email database provider to send you our Newsletter. The email will always contain a link to allow you to opt out of the Newsletter at any time.
- We may be required to pass your information to Law Authorities where we are required to by Australian Law or EU Laws.
- We may use your information internally to improve our products, services and any offers we may make to you.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use the following 1st Party cookies (created by our code) to keep track of your use on our website that does not record your personal data:
- To track if you are accessing our website for the first time and to give you a popup welcome message.
- To track what currency you have selected on our website.
- To track what language you have selected on our website.
All the cookies above are only for a better browsing experience but are not necessary to operate our website.
We use the session cookies to keep track of your use on our website that may use your personal data in the following way:
- To track your session and keep a record of your running cart in our system. This cookie will not allow our site to identify who you are until you have logged in (you must provide a username and password) to our website. Once you have logged in we will link your session with your personal data recorded in our database. To remove this link between your session and your personal data that we have, simply click the Logout link in the top right hand corner that you will find on every page of our website. Please note that the session cookie will still remain.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by accessing the web browser client settings you are using. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Please be warned that the session cookie is required to operate our website (as are most e-commerce sites).
Our security mechanisms to help secure and protect your Privacy
- Your personal information is stored securely in a electronic database and can be accessed and maintained by you through your personal account on this website protected by a password if you choose to have an account.
- When our website allows you to enter or access your personal details or enter your credit card details, it does so using the HTTPS (SSL) protocol encrypting this data that is passed through the WWW .
- While we use best known industry standards to protect your Personal Information, no feasible security mechanisms are 100% safe.
Our website is fully GDPR compliance and you may make your requests by clicking the GDPR tools link you will find at the bottom of every page on our website under MY ACCOUNT.
How to contact us about your Privacy
If you have any questions, concerns or wish to make a complaint about your personal information and how it is used by our website, please contact us through our Contact Us page on this website.